"̱ȯ" icelala "at"
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 15:57:02 +0000

i try to connect to VNCserver through VNCProxy.

VNCviewer <----> VNCProxy <----> VNCServer

(VNCviewer connect to VNCProxy with VNCProxy's IP address)

this is my work.

VNCviewer, VNCProxy, VNCserver are seperated physically(with different IP

in contributed, there are VNCProxy I know, but i failed to run

Someone adviced to me that TCP/iP redirector is good solution on my

he said...

That's easy. All you need is a simple TCP/IP redirector, also
known as mirror, relay or poor man's proxy.

-open a server-socket,
-wait for incoming connection from client and accept it.
-then connect to server
-you now have 2 sockets, open 2 streams for reading, and 2 for
-start reading
-write everything you read to the appropriate stream

but i'm afraid that it's work on VNC or not.

anyone have idea?

| Dept. Information and Communications
| Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
| KyuHwan-Lee
| E-mail :icelala "at"
| Phone : (+82)02-421-5600 HP : 017-211-7345

"193; CV4Y 8^@O0x0# 30MB, C7:NFD "at" O 10MB" "EkEkF"4B @Z5?;hA& FxE:8^@O!"
?%FD=:0! 885g 8^@O, ?%FH (
to majordomo "at"
See also: