Win2k with AD

Arek Lichwa al "at" neuron.com.pl
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 11:46:24 +0000

Hi

I'm using VNC on Win2k. All my implementations work well on member servers
with win2k.
I've applied security features like AuthHosts and QuerySetting(level3) and the
things behaves as expected.
But latelely on one of me server I've added AD and after that the server
stopped work. What I mean - the client software got password prompt but after
giving the password I got message box "Connection closed". Why this happens ?
Any special consideration on AD security (domain level, local level) ?
I've already changed to different listening port - without success, change to
default settings - the same effect.
Any suggestions ?

regards Arek
VNC user :-)