Light Servers

Roger Pray roger.pray "at" bassett.org
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 15:11:14 +0000

We used the Wise Installation Wizard to create our own local install of
WinVNC.  We don't give our users access to the WinVNC folder on the
start menu, so we removed it from the wizard before we created the EXE.
We then have them run a batch file which imports our password into their
registry and automatically starts the VNC service on their PC.

Works quite well so far.