windows service

Steve Palocz spalocz "at" tgtsolutions.com
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 19:14:09 +0000

you currently have only the user password set, Set the system password via,
start-> programs -> vnc -> administrative tools -> show default settings.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com]On Behalf Of Markov process
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 1:43 PM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: windows service

I want to setup a windows NT server. Successfully I
installed WinVNC and its service.

I want to now telnet to the WindowNT server and start
the WinVNC server (assuming there is no one already
logged into this NT machine). I started winvnc
successfully, but when I tried to use vncviewer
somewhere else, I can't connect to the VNC server, it
says there is no password. How can I fix this?

Thank you!