windows service

Markov process martingal2000 "at" yahoo.com
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 18:45:50 +0000

I want to setup a windows NT server. Successfully I
installed WinVNC and its service.

I want to now telnet to the WindowNT server and start
the WinVNC server (assuming there is no one already
logged into this NT machine). I started winvnc
successfully, but when I tried to use vncviewer
somewhere else, I can't connect to the VNC server, it
says there is no password. How can I fix this?

Thank you!