Strange control-key behavior

William Sheppard bill.sheppard "at" sun.com
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 18:26:17 +0000

I'm inclined to think this may not be the case, however, for two reasons:

1.  This can be triggered by launching an xterm windows (not using the
    control key to do this)
2.  I've seen this behavior while using Go-Global (a commercial product
    with some similarity to VNC).

Can anyone think of any weirdness in my X settings or stty which might
be related?

Bill