VNC Viewer toolbar..

Steve Kemp steven.kemp "at" voxar.com
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 08:06:38 +0000

  I've made a small patch to the latest, released, version of the
 Win32 VNCViewer program.

  It adds a, toggleable, toolbar to the top of the viewer window,
 when running in windowed mode, (ie. not fullscreen).

  Currently I just have two buttons, which are displayed as text:

    * Send Ctrl-Alt-Delete
    * View Options.

  I just have a couple of quick questions:

  Would anybody else be interested in this modification?  (I suspect
 more would be if I added more buttons..)

  And would anybody care to donate a small, 16x16 icon that would
 accurately sum up the idea of "send ctrl-alt-del"?

Steve Kemp
Network Administrator / Toolsmith

Voxar Limited
Edinburgh - Corporate Headquarters | Boston | Charlotte | Toronto
Bonnington Bond, 2 Anderson Place, Edinburgh, EH6 5NP, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 131 472 4792 Fax: +44 (0) 131 472 4799
Email: info "at" voxar.com Web: www.voxar.com

Registered in Scotland No. 145641 Registered Office as above.

This email is sent subject to the legal requirements set out
at www.voxar.com/legal/email_policy.htm