When two computers try go connect to the same VNC host

Akira Hatakeyama akira "at" sra.co.jp
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:39:44 +0000

On Thu, Jun 20, 1991 at 08:41:16AM +0100, Daniel Wyllie wrote:
> I've been playing about with the ConnectPriority setting in the
> registry, but I've had no luck.
> Which registry key is it put it?

I've set it on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ORL\WinVNC3

> I've tried this, using the name "ConnectPriority", type: "REG_DWORD"
> and set the value of it to 2.

Yes, same.  But, .. did you restart WinVNC?
It works next occurence of WinVNC.

Akira Hatakeyama	E-Mail: akira "at" sra.co.jp
chigasaki-minami, tsuzuki ward, yokohama, japan