Error 113 while installing on Windows 2000 Professional

Kevin O'Hara kohara "at"
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 16:58:48 +0000

I am a newbie but I've gotten WinVNC installed on another 2000 Professional
machine and on a 98 machine, but while helping my father remotely install it
on his machine (we need it so I don't have to ask him to tell me what's on
his screen - he's a real newbie) he got an error message 113 telling him to
check his permissions for a particular file -

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Let me know if you need more info.

to majordomo "at"
See also: