Error 113 while installing on Windows 2000 Professional

Kevin O'Hara kohara "at" smallbusiness.com
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 16:58:48 +0000

I am a newbie but I've gotten WinVNC installed on another 2000 Professional
machine and on a 98 machine, but while helping my father remotely install it
on his machine (we need it so I don't have to ask him to tell me what's on
his screen - he's a real newbie) he got an error message 113 telling him to
check his permissions for a particular file -
c:docume~1/admin~1/locals~1/temp/ztv12c/vnc

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks,

Kevin