VNC with Netware

James Pifer jamesvnclist "at" tnjinfl.com
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:21:53 +0000

I'm running VNC Server on Redhat 7.0. Is it possible to have my Netware server
export it's display session to this X Server and then have VNC's Xserver serve
it to VNC Clients?

I can have my Netware server export to a local Xserver, such as MicroImages
MI/X, with no problem. So I know I can do that part with Netware.

If this is possible, what options do I start vncserver with? I thought this
possible, but so far I can't get my Netware server to connect successfully.

Thanks,
James