help needed please

BS, Deepak (MED) Deepak.BS "at" geind.ge.com
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 05:36:30 +0000

hi
I am pretty new to VNC. I have setup the vncserver on an unix machine and I
invoke a X based plotting tool on the browser thro the vnc. My problem is
that as soon as the tool comes up on the browser, I am not able to choose
any of the menu options of the tool, either thro the mouse or the keyboard.
I am using the vncserver -cc 3 -nolisten local command to start the server.
I have been thro the FAQs and the archive list but could not find anything
of help. Can anyone help me out. Thanks in advance.
Deepak

E-mail:  Deepak.BS "at" geind.ge.com <mailto:Deepak.BS "at" geind.ge.com>