VNC Viewer will not load on Sony laptop running Windows 2000

Ed Babcock embwayne "at"
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 20:28:53 +0000

Good afternoon:

I would appreciate some help on the problem that I have described below.

I installed VNC on my Sony VAIO laptop (FX190K running Windows 2000, 850MHZ,
512MB RAM) and my desktop (Gateway Performance 800 running Windows 98 Second
Edition, 800MHZ, 512MB RAM).

I was unable to load the VNC Viewer on the Sony VAIO laptop.  I removed VNC
completely and reinstalled the program.  I still was unable to load VNC

I would appreciate any resolution you might suggest I try.

Thank you very much,

Edward M. Babcock
embwayne "at"
to majordomo "at"