Preferences problem

Jonathan Morton chromi "at" cyberspace.org
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 20:20:41 +0000

>     I'm new to vnc and I just installed vnc PPC beta version 3.3.3

I strongly suggest you try ChromiVNC from the address in my signature
- you'll find it has many fewer bugs than the standard Mac version.
The preferences bugs are only the beginning, trust me.

By the way, there is no default password.