Preferences problem

Leon Maurer lnmaurer "at" home.com
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 19:57:58 +0000

Hi,
    I'm new to vnc and I just installed vnc PPC beta version 3.3.3 on my
PowerMac 7100 running Mac OS 8.6. When I try to change the settings in its
control panel it won't let me; it says that the preferences file is locked
so I cannot change the settings. I cannot find the preferences file at all,
so perhaps that is the problem? Any one know a fix? If not, all I need for
now is the default password; I cannot seem to find it in the documentation.
Thanx.
-Leon Maurer