VNC through VPN

Ajit Kumar Kashyap ajitkashyap "at" yahoo.com
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 18:04:47 +0000

I searched through the mailing list but could not find
an answer though I found that some others too have the
same issue.

I'm running vnc server on a win2k server with sp2 at a
remote site which is connected to my lan here through
linux boxes acting as routers creating vpn tunnel
between 2 sites. The problem is when I try to vnc to
my server at that end I get the password prompt and
after that I see the message "please wait - initial
screen loading" It seems to hang after that. But
telnet to port 5900 works fine.

Any guess???

Regards
Ajit Kashyap