Welll, kde2 aint crashing after launching with -depth 16(kde2)

Bill Day billnix "at" abcs.com
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 16:24:06 +0000

As the subject stated it,kde2 is not crashing when I run a program through
vnc(server on linux, COLeD2.4 and viewer on Win98SE) however I feal I'm
running in futility here...

When I connect to the server by default I receive and xdesktop with a
xterm(on the win client), from the xterm I simply type kde2 which begins the
kde2 splash screen and begins loading the desktop.  Once its loaded I have a
difficult time getting around as in if my desktop is viewable, I can not see
the kmenu task bar. I can only get one at a time.. any such cure for this?
Or should I be loading kde2 a different way....

TIA for any help

--
  Bill Day     A.K.A.     BadMan
  RLU#188133     RLM#83358     http://counter.li.org