Fatal error: MemoryMgr.c, Line:4425 Nil Ptr (reset)

Ruiping Shi shi "at" informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 14:57:02 +0000

Hallo,

  does anyone have the problem as I?

  When I try to start my java program, the palm broke down and said

  Fatal error: MemoryMgr.c, Line:4425 Nil Ptr (reset)

although all other applications works and this java program can also work on normal desktop.

  I have a Palm IIIC.

  Thank u.

* RuiPing Shi                                                    *
* Lehrstuhl fuer Mustererkennung                                 *
* Institut fuer Informatik                                       *
* Friedrich-Alexander Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg            *
* Martensstrasse 3                                               *
* D-91058 Erlangen                                               *
* email: shi "at" informatik.uni-erlangen.de                          *
* phone: +49-9131-85-28746                                       *
* fax: +49-9131-303811                                           *