VNC for Pocket Pc

Jean Thioulouse Jean.Thioulouse "at"
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 12:50:47 +0000

>Just subscribed to this the other day so If this is a question thats been
>answered a million times I apologize.  Im trying to use VNC client from a HP
>jornada 547 running windows for pocket pc (updated ce)  client starts up
>fine but the prog crashes when trying to connect.  I know the server works
>b/c I can connect to it from my laptop.  Any suggestions?

I am using it on a Jornada 548 and it runs fine, but i am still wondering
how to do a right click...

Jean Thioulouse - Laboratoire de Biometrie et Biologie Evolutive
Universite Lyon 1 - Bat  711 - 69622 Villeurbanne Cedex - France
Fax: (33) 4 78 89 27 19              Tel/Fax: (33) 4 72 43 27 56

to majordomo "at"
See also: