VNC for Pocket Pc

Michael L. Kerr mkerr "at" seas.marine.usf.edu
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 12:34:49 +0000

Just subscribed to this the other day so If this is a question thats been
answered a million times I apologize.  Im trying to use VNC client from a HP
jornada 547 running windows for pocket pc (updated ce)  client starts up
fine but the prog crashes when trying to connect.  I know the server works
b/c I can connect to it from my laptop.  Any suggestions?

"The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who
argues with him."
Stanislaw Jerszy Lec (1909- )

Michael L. Kerr
Center for Ocean Technology