Business use of VNC

Michael Milette tng "at" cyberus.ca
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 20:22:55 +0000

Don't charge for the VNC software itself and I believe you should be OK. I
don't know how the license applies to custom packaging the software though
(after all, you aren't really changing VNC, just the distribution
mechanism). Check with James on this.

WARNING: Just keep in mind that there are issues relating to the Windows 9x
over a slow connection. After all, you wouldn't want to crash the PC of the
person you are in fact trying to help out. That wouldn't be good for your
business.

                                 Michael