firewall SOCKS https

gerard.briscoe@philips.com gerard.briscoe "at" philips.com
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 19:17:25 +0000

This place is crazy... why we cant have a transparent firewall I dont know....
but every protocol except HTTP and FTP are blocked. the sad thing is everyone
else here seems oblivious to the fact that other things exists. Its like
living in  pre-internet
state or something...

I am determined to make it through, one way or another....... ;-)

Thanks

harmen.wal "at" tip.nl@SMTP "at" uk.research.att.com on 06/13/2001 06:32:57 PM
Please respond to vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com@SMTP
Sent by:	owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com