VNC and Firewall questions

Brent Horowitz horowitb "at" newschool.edu
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 19:14:40 +0000

I am running WinVNC and im trying to get through the firewall , we have
a cisco pix firewall, port 80 is open. Im not sure what i should set the
viewer  to connect to and what i should set WINVNC as. Should i set
WinVNC to display # 80 or should and try to connect at 5820 or is it
-5820. I was rather confused by the FAQ with regards to this issue.

I would appreciate any help with this.

Thanks

Brent Horowitz
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
X-GWTYPE:USER
FN:Brent Horowitz
TEL;WORK:229-5186
ORG:New School University;CSO
EMAIL;WORK;PREF;NGW:HorowitB "at" newschool.edu
N:Horowitz;Brent
TITLE:Staff1
ADR;INTL;WORK;PARCEL;POSTAL:;;55 W 13th Street;New York;NY ;10011;USA
LABEL;INTL;WORK;PARCEL;POSTAL;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Brent Horowitz=0A=
55 W 13th Street=0A=
New York, NY   10011=0A=
USA
LABEL;DOM;WORK;PARCEL;POSTAL;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Brent Horowitz=0A=
55 W 13th Street=0A=
New York, NY   10011
END:VCARD