Remote installing for Win9x

Chris Calaf ccalaf "at" WBCM.com
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 13:50:23 +0000

This is how I did it, I exported my vnc key out of the registry with the
password set that's how I got the vnc98pass.reg. I then this in the logon
script

rem------------------ SLEEP INSTALL

IF EXIST %WINDIR%\system\SLEEP.EXE GOTO INSTALL
%windir%\command\XCOPY \\SERVER\SHARE\SLEEP.EXE %WINDIR%\SYSTEM\ /D /H /I /R
/V > NUL

:INSTALL
IF EXIST c:\progra~1\orl\VNC\WINVNC.EXE GOTO END
\\SERVER\SHARE\winvnc98\setup /s
%windir%\system\SLEEP 30
regedit -s vnc98pass.reg

c: