firewall SOCKS https

gerard.briscoe@philips.com gerard.briscoe "at" philips.com
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 13:08:11 +0000

No, the ports arnt open andI cant get the IT group to open them. But I can use
the SOCKS https support if I can find a vncviewer that supports it....

Is it possible to set the application to run over different ports... ? (maybe
hack the application)

Regards

billnix "at" abcs.com@SMTP "at" uk.research.att.com on 06/13/2001 12:16:01 PM
Please respond to vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com@SMTP
Sent by:	owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com