Packaging VNC using WinInstall LE or Sysdiff (with pswd and service)

Francis VIVAT francis.vivat "at" cetp.ipsl.fr
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 12:48:59 +0000

Hi,

http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/archives/2001-02/0045.html

CU
.                         \)|(/
.                         (o o)
.(_|                  Francis VIVAT                   |
.  |                    CETP-CNRS                     |
.  |  10-12, avenue de l'Europe  78140 Velizy         |
.  |             Tel    : +33 1 3925 4780             |
.  |             Fax    : +33 1 3925 4922             |_
.  |      E-Mail : francis.vivat "at" cetp.ipsl.fr         | )