vncserver in xinetd (linux)

Jaap de Wolff wolff "at" NewBridges.nl
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 08:57:04 +0000

Good suggestions of you.
Yes, there are errors in the xdm error log. (I didn't look at it before)

In the mean time I did solve the problem in a totally different way:
I Installed the RH version of vnc.
That came with a service that allows me to start the VNC server for one
user.
In my case that is sufficient.