vnc server on Mac and web client

Jonathan Morton chromi "at" cyberspace.org
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 19:30:46 +0000

>Is it possible to connect to a vnc server running on a Mac (MacOs)
>with a web browser via the java client ?

Yes, but it is not set up that way by default.  You will need to copy some
HTML and applet files from another VNC installation, hack them a bit, and
manually edit the "TridiaVNC Preferences" file to tell the server where
these are.

I think I remember putting rough instructions in the Read Me file.
Hopefully, in the next release I'll have made this a bit cleaner than it is
now.

from:     Jonathan "Chromatix" Morton

GCS$/E/S dpu(!) s:- a20 C+++ UL++ P L+++ E W+ N- o? K? w--- O-- M++$ V? PS
PE- Y+ PGP++ t- 5- X- R !tv b++ DI+++ D G e+ h+ r++ y+(*)