Hangs after initial connection...

Ajit Kumar Kashyap ajitkashyap "at" yahoo.com
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 16:48:21 +0000

I searched through the mailing list but could not find
an answer though I found that some others too have the
same issue.

I'm running vnc server on a win2k server with sp2 at a
remote site which is connected to my lan here through
linux boxes acting as routers. The problem is when I
try to vnc to my server at that end I get the password
prompt and after that I see the message "please wait -
initial screen loading" It seems to hang after that.
But telnet to port 5900 works fine.

Any guess???

Regards
Ajit Kashyap