Password switch?

Jonathan Morton chromi "at"
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:02:33 +0000

>I've seen this happen (the original question) many times on one particular
>windows 2000 box.  It seems that it when we reboot it, it reverts back to
>the previous password.

When you connect using VNC, is anyone logged-in or is the machine still at
the login prompt?  If at the login prompt, you need to set the "Default"
password as well as the user's password.

from:     Jonathan "Chromatix" Morton
mail:     chromi "at"  (not for attachments)

GCS$/E/S dpu(!) s:- a20 C+++ UL++ P L+++ E W+ N- o? K? w--- O-- M++$ V? PS
PE- Y+ PGP++ t- 5- X- R !tv b++ DI+++ D G e+ h+ r++ y+(*)
to majordomo "at"
See also: