New to VNC Need some help

vnc.2000@juno.com vnc.2000 "at" juno.com
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 16:22:58 +0000

I am New to VNC and need some help here is what I am tring to do and need
some guidence.

I have three computer networks in three different physical locations.
Each of these networks has a DSL Router that is connected to a HUB to
allow all the computers (2 on eac individual network) access to the
internet.

Each DSL Router has Dynamically assigned IP address so this changes from
time to time, but the IP's can be located.

Then each computer on the network has it's own individual IP with a
gateway IP of 10.0.0.1 to refer it to the DSL Router.

I have been trying to figure out without success how to do this, VNC
works fine on each individaul Network, but I can't get access to the
remote locations.

Please help

Dave