vnc-wrapper solicitation

Scott C. Best sbest "at" best.com
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 21:40:48 +0000

	Apologies as warranted for the solicitous tone in
this email. The story:
	I started a company a few years ago to develop a
"personal VPN" application for Windoze PC's. Spent a lot
of my own money, got prototype, and even some interested
partners. However, with the recent downturn in capital
spending and seed-stage investments, the project has ground
to an embarrassing halt. IMO, this is really unfortunate,
because it's a terribly cool app that's sorely missing.
It also makes VNC-tunneling easier to use. :)
	Currently, it's a closed-source project. I'm asking
around in a few open-source forums, though, to see if some
developers might have the time and interest to contribute.
If so, I'll GPL it, as it was always free for individual use
anyway.
	Hundreds of more details available upon request.
Thanks again for your patience, and forgiveness for the
off-topic'ness.

cheers,
Scott
best "at" best.com