help: problem with connecting to vncserver over 56k modem

Suttinan Chattong suttinan "at" cyberway.com.sg
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 12:12:07 +0000

Hello again,

Thank you very much for your help.  I would most appreciate if you could tell me how to open ports tcp 5800 and udp 5900, since I'm still very new to this area.

Thank you very much for your help...

Best Regards,
Suttinan...