How can I get my palm pilot connected to my linux through palm cadle

Ruiping Shi shi "at" informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Sat, 09 Jun 2001 20:19:34 +0000

Hallo all,

   I am new to palm pilot. Can anyone tell me how I conneted my palm to my linux.

   On Plam:

   1 .Shall I choose Query DNS?

   2. Shall I choose IP-Adresse automatic?

   On Linux:

   1. which parameter shall I give with pppd?

   2. What shall I do then?

  Thank u very much.

  Regards

  Shi

* RuiPing Shi                                                    *
* Lehrstuhl fuer Mustererkennung                                 *
* Institut fuer Informatik                                       *
* Friedrich-Alexander Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg            *
* Martensstrasse 3                                               *
* D-91058 Erlangen                                               *
* email: shi "at" informatik.uni-erlangen.de                          *
* phone: +49-9131-85-28746                                       *
* fax: +49-9131-303811                                           *