Problem installing VNC

Chris Kreis ckreis "at" asp.md
Sat, 09 Jun 2001 00:04:53 +0000

Dan- are you logged in as an Administrator?

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com]On Behalf Of Dan V. Dougherty
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 6:39 PM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: Problem installing VNC

I am trying to install WinVNC, the latest version 3.3.3r9 on a Windows
2000 Server. I have aleady successfully unzipped the files.  I run the
Winvnc setup.exe from the run line from a path on the c: local drive and
nothing happens.  I do not receive any messages and nothing happens.
Any ideas for troubleshooting this?  I can run this setup.exe on other
machines successfully.