multiple viewing session jsr "at"
Fri, 08 Jun 2001 18:24:36 +0000

At 09:59 08/06/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Jannik, James and George,
>As always, James' comment is dead on the money.
>The difference between the Tridia and AT&T versions is the *default*
>behavio(u)r.  TridiaVNC defaults both the server and viewer to shared
>mode.  However both versions can be configured to allow or prevent
>shared sessions.

When using multiple viewing sessions (shared sesions) is there anyway to
configure the VNC server to send the data only one time to all clients at
the same time instead of sending the same data to EACH client?, i planning
to use the VNC for teaching, but opening multiple connections will crash my

Thanks in advance and sorry about my bad english. Bye! :)
to majordomo "at"
See also: