multiple viewing session

W. Brian Blevins brian.blevins "at" tridia.com
Fri, 08 Jun 2001 13:55:11 +0000

Jannik, James and George,

As always, James' comment is dead on the money.

The difference between the Tridia and AT&T versions is the *default*
behavio(u)r.  TridiaVNC defaults both the server and viewer to shared
mode.  However both versions can be configured to allow or prevent
shared sessions.

Brian

--
Brian