Zone Alarm

Steve Godfrey britsg "at" bristol-city.gov.uk
Fri, 08 Jun 2001 11:32:21 +0000

I have VNC working to my home PC that is protected using ZA, you need to add
the subnet of the source machine to each of the PC's you need to connect to.

There is a useful page on the ZA web site, just search for pcANYWHERE although
it's a different product the configuration requirements are the same.

>>> sdunnlinux "at" mediaone.net 06/07/01 05:55pm >>>
Hi guys.  I am going to be setting up some people with Zone Alarm.  How
can I configure the free version of Zone Alarm so that I can connect?
Or should I just run my viewer in listen mode and have them add me as a
client?