Java Applet from IE - SecurityException connection error

Tony Lin lin "at"
Fri, 08 Jun 2001 11:31:25 +0000

Hello all,

I am using the update versions from "". When I use Java
Applet from IE or Netscape to connect to a PC(windows 2000), it has an error
message " sedurity.SecurityExcepionEx[rfbProto.<init>]: cannot access
"". 5900". Can someone tell me how to solve this problem? But it
works fine from VNCWindow or Dos windows by running command:

C:\1 x\New Folder\tightvnc-1.1p9_javabin\classes>java vncviewer HOST PORT 5900

Here is the HTML page that I used to connect the PC with the connection

      <h1>VNCviewer for eValid</h1>
      <applet codebase="." applet code="vncviewer.class"
ARCHIVE=vncviewer.jar WIDTH=800 HEIGHT=600>
  <param name="HOST" value="">
  <param name="PORT" value="5900">
  <param name="Encoding" value="evalid">
  <param name="Use CopyRect" value="Yes">
  <param name="Mouse buttons 2 and 3" value="Normal">
  <param name="Raw pixel drawing" value="Reliable">
  <param name="CopyRect" value="Fast">
  <param name="Share desktop" value="Yes">

to majordomo "at"
See also: