VNC for Windows: one-window mode

De Vos Rudi rudi.de.vos "at" skynet.be
Thu, 07 Jun 2001 20:08:19 +0000

It depends,

The fix size version that celine original made should work, there are no
modifications needed on the client site.
When you wonna be able to resize the application, there is also a change
on the client site, because a
special rfb message (rfbScreenFormatUpdate) is needed to tell the client
to change its size and reset some other stuff.

When you want to connect  your appliance ( normal a simple linux box) you
need to implement the changes in the unix viewer source.
I placed the patch in the source dir
http://services.simac.be/vnc/single/index.htm

Greetings
Rudi