multiple viewing session

Gustafsson, Bjorn Bjorn.Gustafsson "at" delaval.com
Thu, 07 Jun 2001 18:15:25 +0000

It's in the documentation (http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/winvnc.html)..

"ConnectPriority
By default, all WinVNC servers will disconnect any existing connections when
an incoming, non-shared connection is authenticated.  This behaviour is
undesirable when the server machine is being used as a shared workstation by
several users or when remoting a single display to multiple clients for
vewing, as in a classroom situation.

ConnectPriority indicates what WinVNC should do when a non-shared connection
is received:
0 = Disconnect all existing connections.
1 = Don't disconnect any existing connections.
2 = Refuse the new connection.

This is a Local machine-specific setting."

   /Bjorn