VNC to home from work

Njmelchi@ra.rockwell.com Njmelchi "at" ra.rockwell.com
Thu, 07 Jun 2001 13:13:06 +0000

Thanks for the replies.  I have a password set on my Win98 machine (and
yes, I know what the password is).
Port forwarding at work is not an option for me either.
Thanks for the help.  Looks like it can't be done without port forwarding.
:-(

Nick

"John Stevens" <jwsteven "at" k5js.net> on 06/06/2001 09:35:08 PM

Please respond to <jwsteven "at" k5js.net>