Clarification RE: Unusual Failed to Connect to Server Problem, Ne wbie

Tony Osio tosio "at" transitionsgroup.net
Wed, 06 Jun 2001 23:16:35 +0000

I guess I should have expanded a little bit here.  The viewing computer
(which I refered to as the server previously) is on Windows NT 4, with the
"NAT" being done via Microsoft Proxy 2.0 (I use the term NAT loosely).  The
server OS is also Windows NT 4, with the NAT being handled by the router it
is connected into.

What is puzzling to me is that we have the same hardware and software
configurations on other servers that I use VNC to connect to, and I do not
have this problem.  I know it is a configuration problem on the server side;
I just don't know where to look.

Tony Osio
Information Technology Technician