Killing the server on Windows 98

Scott Dunn sdunnlinux "at" mediaone.net
Wed, 06 Jun 2001 17:48:47 +0000

I gather that profiles have to be created for the icon to appear.  Then
the command "winvnc -kill:0" should work, right?  has anyone actually
used this command from the prompt successfully on a windows machine?  Or
did they kill the process some other way?  I can live without the task
icon if I can kill the process.