VNC to home from work Njmelchi "at"
Wed, 06 Jun 2001 14:31:59 +0000

Wondering how to VNC from my workplace (behind firewall/proxy) to my home
computer.  Work computer is Windows 2000 Pro, home computer is Win98SE.
Both PCs are running VNC version 3.3.3r7.

I tried typing in my IP address in the VNC Viewer at work and I get the
password box, after I type the password it tells me "VNC authentication
I tried it from IE5.5 using "http://myip:port" and again, I get the
password box, but after I type the password it comes back and says "Sorry,
try again.".

I can ping/nslookup/tracert my IP from my work with no problem...  Any help
is appreciated.

to majordomo "at"
See also: