Timeout on Session Start-up

Joel Johnston joel "at" perpetualmedia.com
Tue, 05 Jun 2001 18:31:28 +0000

New Thread..
I'm new to the thread so I hope that I haven't missed the answer to my
question in searching the archives. But so far I've found nothing.  I'm
running VNC on Windows Server 2000 and normally it runs fine. But something
is happening from time-to-time that is preventing me from launching VNC
Viewer.

I'll log out of the session and then later when I go to log in again I enter
the IP and it queues me for the password.  I enter the password and
NOTHING..   Then five minutes later the viewer crashes and I have to end
task the bugger.  This happens from any machine I try with VNC viewer, so I
know it's not my reader.

I'm running the VNC service on the Server so that I have complete ability to
log-on and off of the admin account.

Anyone had a similar experience?

 Joel Johnston
 281.855.4295