OS X I.E Explorer Problems

Tim Senecal tsenecal "at" denverpost.com
Mon, 04 Jun 2001 23:18:44 +0000

John,

if you want a carbon app, use VNCThing.
http://www.webthing.net/vncthing/

if you detest the thought of using anything other than a cocoa app, then I
recommend VNC Dimension.
http://www.mdimension.com/Community/

or

VNCViewer 1.24 (not as fast as vnc dimension) (at bottom of page) by Helmut
Maierhofer
http://www.geocities.com/tim_senecal

of all the ones listed, i think VNCThing is the most polished.

and last but not least, if you need a server for your OSX box, the only one
i can recommend is OSXVnc, although I don't think it serves the java viewer
yet.
http://www.osxvnc.com/

Tim