OS X I.E Explorer Problems

A. John Peters ajpeters "at" otg-systems.com
Mon, 04 Jun 2001 20:06:22 +0000

Error 1
The VNC Screen doen't fit in the browser.  If I maximize the browser, I get
a Java runtime error.

Error 2.
Doesn't always repaint the whole scrren  Some times only does a patchwork
of screen painting.

Error 3
Get I.E. fatal error when leaving a VNC site.  Stops I.E 5.1 and I have to
restart.

Error 4.
VNCThingy halts midway in a screen refressh.

Servers are Caldera e-Server 2.3,
NT 4.0 Service Patch 6
Windows 98.
All systems work for Linux clients and Windows clients uling I.E.  4-5.5
and Netscape 4.7-6.0

Have not tried any other browsers

Mozilla is not available for OS X.  I cannot find a beta.