VNC IPv6 patch available from the KAME

Bruce A. Mah bmah "at"
Mon, 04 Jun 2001 18:10:15 +0000

If memory serves me right, Mohacsi Janos wrote:
> Dear Sirs,
> 	I would like to inform you, that Jun-ichiro itojun Itoh
> <itojun "at"> from the KAME project created an IPv6 patch for VNC
> 3.3.3r2 available from

Just an FYI for FreeBSD users:  This patch has been a part of the
FreeBSD ports collection entry for VNC since mid-May, thanks to
Munechika SUMIKAWA <sumikawa "at">.  It's automatically applied
as a part of the port build process, no further action required.

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]
to majordomo "at"
See also: