VNC IPv6 patch available from the KAME

Bruce A. Mah bmah "at" cisco.com
Mon, 04 Jun 2001 18:10:15 +0000

If memory serves me right, Mohacsi Janos wrote:
> Dear Sirs,
> 	I would like to inform you, that Jun-ichiro itojun Itoh
> <itojun "at" iijlab.net> from the KAME project created an IPv6 patch for VNC
> 3.3.3r2 available from
> ftp://ftp.kame.net/pub/kame/misc/vnc-3.3.3r2-v6-20010421.diff.gz.

Just an FYI for FreeBSD users:  This patch has been a part of the
FreeBSD ports collection entry for VNC since mid-May, thanks to
Munechika SUMIKAWA <sumikawa "at" freebsd.org>.  It's automatically applied
as a part of the port build process, no further action required.

Cheers,

Bruce.

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]