OS X I.E Explorer Problems

Jonathan Morton chromi "at" cyberspace.org
Mon, 04 Jun 2001 13:19:50 +0000

>Is anyone else having problems with OSX.3 and Explorer 5.1?  The screen
>doesn't seem to fill correctly, and I  get Java errors?

You'll have to be more specific than that.  WHAT java errors, WHICH server,
anything unusual about your network setup, blah blah.

So far, I haven't got OS X final installed, but a friend is bringing over
X.3 sometime today...  not that I'll exactly be thrilled at the prospect of
using M$ IE as the default browser.  I'd best see if Mozilla is ready for
OS X yet.

from:     Jonathan "Chromatix" Morton
big-mail: chromatix "at" penguinpowered.com
uni-mail: j.d.morton "at" lancaster.ac.uk

Get VNC Server for Macintosh from http://www.chromatix.uklinux.net/vnc/