Local loop-back connection are diabled

Mohamed Farag mfarag2 "at" yahoo.com
Sun, 03 Jun 2001 08:33:41 +0000

Hello

I just installed VNC yesterday , and i am having a
problem to test it in my local machine, however i did
not have any problems installing it , I have read the
documations , and I have read that i may need to
modify my machine registry ,however i have no idea how
to do it because i have never modify or know how to
edit this Registry , and I have a Zone Alram firwall
pro in my machine , do you think would be a problem
with this firewall? how can i modify the Registry ? do
you have sort of step by step of how to do that ?

Thanks

hear from you soon

=====